home baby our home featured advertise services

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Great Finds {PBTEEN}


I hope you're still reading after you saw the title and aren't rolling your eyes thinking I'm nuts for posting about a Teen store! Sometimes the best treasures are found where you least expect them. Case in point, PB Teen this time! I happened to find some pieces that are for anyone, not just a moody, sassy teenager! 



The bedding selection is pretty great right now! I'm eyeing several shams for our guest bedroom! And, have fun with your bedding, mix it up! Don't buy the 20 piece matching set EVER! I'm thinking the white shams with green dot edging mixed with the black and white ring sham would look dynamite! 

How about that Kelly green paint btw? Love! 


Such a glamorous chandelier and a great price point at only $129! 



Gold and polka dots, yes please! Too bad none of their sheets come in king size! 


Searching for a neutral rug? This kilim rug is just what you need! 

Now was I right? Are you smitten with any of these finds?





1 comment:

  1. I just ordered that monogram for a client project that's a teen "lounge". We did some other pieces from PB Teen too. Love their stuff. It's one of the few places that gets it right for teens.

    ReplyDelete