home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nursery Reveal


Last week I teased you with a shot from our little girl's nursery I've been working on for the last 6 months! Most of it was complete, except for the chandelier which was just installed a few weeks ago delaying the big reveal. I just couldn't make up my mind on the light, and then I found the perfect one that spoke to me! 

So, without further or do I give you Baby Harper's nursery! 













I started out with a vision of corals and aquas in mind and it turned out that what I really envisioned was a soft palette of neutrals, grays, and hints of color! 

I'm so happy with how the room slowly evolved over time into a space I love! I hope Baby Harper enjoys it too!




7 comments:

  1. So pretty. I love the softness in the room. She's gonna love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful room! So soothing. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is absolutely beautiful! I love all the little details, the pouf, the elephant bookends (those are gorgeous!). It's perfect and I've pinned a few of the images for much later just in case. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's absolutely perfect! I love it! One of the best nursery rooms I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning!!!!

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, where did you get that lamp and the piggy banks?? I'm trying to recreate your ikea shelf! Thanks

    ReplyDelete