home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, September 13, 2013

My Week in Instagram


Happy Friday everyone, or should I say happy Friday the 13th! EEK! We had a busy, but great week and it seems like they are flying by these days! I'm totally not complaining because each week that goes by means we are that much closer to baby girl being here!  

"What, it's not just a food baby?!"

This week marked 31 down and probably only 8 to go. We plan on inducing the first week of November unless she comes before then. 8 weeks left means I better get things marked off my baby to do list! 


My other baby girl started pre school this week and is loving it! Her teacher this year is so warm and friendly! I haven't seen a tear shed yet which is a big accomplishment over last year! She came home yesterday pointing out the letter "A" everywhere as we drove around town. I'm even more impressed she's actually listening and learning! Proud mama!! 


It may not feel like fall, but I'm pretending! I added some pumpkins and a twig of berries to my wreath to jazz up the front porch. 


Yesterday on a trip to Home Goods I scored a few pieces for myself. It always happens that I go in search of pieces for clients, then boom, something jumps out at me that I can't resist! 

So honestly, I've been on the hunt for matching buffet lamps and I'm absolutely thrilled with these. What struck me is the acrylic base! Silly, I know! It's the little details though that make an impact! 

And hello horse statue. I was very close to purchasing one at Z Gallerie over the weekend. Boy am I glad I didn't spend $60 on it because I found the exact one yesterday for $30 at Home Goods! Big score!! I did however pick up the frame pictured for $10 on clearance. 

What do you think of the new set up? Ignore the ugly builders fixture reflected in the mirror. One thing at a time, right?! I see crystals in my future though! 

Did your week fly by like mine? What did you accomplish? 

To see more of my life through Instagram follow me here

Enjoy your weekend!! 










3 comments:

  1. That is a busy week. Glad the first week of school went so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love that picture of you! You look amazing! One stylish mommy for sure. What great finds at Home Goods too! Those lamps are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lamps and the way you styled the table.

    ReplyDelete