home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Sassy Girl

It's not often I share photos of my sassy 3 year old with you so you're in for a treat today. Last week I tried to take some pictures of her while she was outside playing. You can see that it didn't start out so well! Her personality is definitely reflected. 



I'd like to think she wasn't trying to kick me here!




Do you have a kiddo that's difficult to photograph? I try to catch mine while outside playing which makes for natural and sometimes silly photos, but with good lighting. What's your trick?

3 comments:

  1. I have two that are hard to pin down so I know how you feel. She is a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! I don't have any kids, but I can only imagine how difficult it would be to get them to be still for a minute. They are always moving at that age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful!!! Glad you got some snaps of that pretty little face. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete