home baby our home featured advertise services

Monday, April 1, 2013

Finally, The Office Reveal



After months of our office being nearly complete I finally got around to shooting it and editing the photos for you to see. And to get an idea of what a transformation this was, just look below at the before shot which was taken right after we moved in. You'll see the space was definitely lacking personality. 


Don't you love our travel pictures in the frames? Ok, so they're not ours. I did say nearly complete. Getting photos printed is on my list of things to complete the space. 








And...


Bland and boring pretty much sums up this picture!! So grateful my husband finally agreed to change! 





5 comments:

  1. The whole space looks beautiful. I love the console table! Is it from World Market? I recommended one similar to a client recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big difference! I love the map and tray! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great!!

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great ! It looks amazing and so cosy ! And I bet it looks fantastic at night when the dark walls kinda disappear ?! Will you add a lamp on the desk ? Thanks for sharing this !

    ReplyDelete
  5. where is the office chair from? i have been looking for something similar but in white. and how do you like it? (sorry, you will probably have 3 emails in a row of comments from me asking questions!)

    ReplyDelete