home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter and Weekend



How fun are these color block Easter eggs from the Land of Nod blog? And, they incorporated one of my favorite colors, mint! Pure genius!

Look at this lovely Easter tablescape from migonishome. That centerpiece is made from a pallet! So colorful and crafty!


I don't do much around my home for spring or Easter, but I sure could use this stenciled sign from The Happy Scraps! Love the twine detail!

Do you have a favorite spring flower? Tulips remind me of the presence of spring and Easter. I'll be grabbing a bunch while I'm out today to brighten my home! 

Looking forward to a weekend of friends, family, delicious food, and Easter service on Sunday morning. Do you have big plans as well?

HAPPY EASTER






No comments:

Post a Comment