home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Outfit Inspiration


I'm coveting this outfit! You can't go wrong with mint, gray, or polka dots!!
 
 
Via
 
Speaking of mint, and gray, I painted my dining room over the weekend. I went with Storm Cloud by Sherwin Williams and I'm totally in love with the color.
 
 
The dark blue/gray shade really brings out the gold in my dining chairs which is such a bonus! They were looking an odd shade of green against the blue paint.
 
I hung the artwok yesterday and put the new mint lamps on the buffett. Trying to decide if the bases stay silver or do I stick with the original plan of changing them to gold. Decisions decisions!  Now, I just need to photograph the space and share the pictures with you next week!
 
Even my hubs admitted that the new color is much better than the previous blue!
 
I can't wait to hear what you think of my space!  
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: