home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dining Room Changes

Out with the blue and in with the new! My dining room has stayed the same color for 2 years and that's entirely too long for this girl. (pic on right side bar to remind you) So, it's time for a new paint color and with that comes a few other changes.
The room will convert  to a fresh shade of grey. Yes, shocker I know. My whole home is being painted grey practically.

I've slowly been painting the downstairs Collonade Grey by Sherwin Williams so I want the dining room to be cohesive with the rest of the space and the blue just ain't doing it! (Yes, I'm from Texas)
Stormy Grey by Benjamin Moore is darker than the Collonade and should make for a nice contrast.

Now, I need to either call my painter, or save the money for art and whip out my tools. I've got mad painting skills ya know!

Have any of you used Stormy Grey before in a space?
Do you love it or hate it?

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to convince someone to use that very color! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh I love that grey wall color. I might like it even a shade darker...

    ReplyDelete