home baby our home featured advertise services

Monday, July 2, 2012

Birthday Weekend Recap

Our baby girl turned 2 last Friday and boy was it a fun filled, busy weekend! We went non stop from Friday until Sunday. Saturday we all had a blast celebrating with friends and family at her party. She was all smiles! 
This momma is officially worn out now! I've already decided that next year we need to just go to Disney World! Parties are hard work!
 Here are some pics of our festivities. I'll be back with party pics on Wednesday after I go through them all. Trust me, there's a lot!

Here's our precious birthday girl!! 

New tricycle from Mommy and Daddy!

First time on a carousel

Birthday dinner at Cheesecake Factory



1 comment:

  1. She is gorgeous such a cute and mischievous little smile. I love the cake in the background too

    ReplyDelete