home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, May 4, 2012

Road Trip

While you read this, we are headed South on a road trip to my brother and sister in laws. The time has come for Hunter's nursery to in sue. The car is packed to the hilt and we indeed look like the Griswolds. Lets just say Grammy went overboard buying for Hunter. You name it, we've got it packed in the car. Bathtub, baby products, blankets, toys, lamp, books, bottles, pacis, piggybank, etc. You get the hint! He's spoiled and he's not even here yet. We are beyond excited to set up his room and count down the days until his arrival. 


I'll be back on Monday to show you progress of the nursery. 

HAPPY WEEKEND!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend. I love the term 'Road Trip' pardon me for saying but is just so wonderfully American. but since you are that's hardly a surprise. I do hope young Hunter appreciates all the gifts when he arrives(or at least his parents do) I'm amazed you already know hes going to be a boy. Hope he doesn't turn out to be a little Huntress. In the Uk they are always reluctant to tell you the sex of the baby.

    ReplyDelete