home baby our home featured advertise services

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Sofa Winner Is..


Chloe! She had me at hello! 
 I went out on my velvet hunt over the weekend and surprisingly it was a rather quick excursion for a new sofa. While browsing some blogs I stumbled upon a design board with this lovely lady above. The clean lines and the tufting really caught my eye. And, total bonus that she's covered in velvet. That was my goal.
I was shocked to find this beauty at Macy's. We ran right over, checked out the quality/comfort, and scooped her up. Now we just have to wait a month for her to arrive because she's so popular. 
If you are on the hunt for a new sofa, I think this piece is affordable, and well made. I even sprawled out to make sure it was comfortable. 
Yes, we are probably totally nuts to purchase an ivory sofa when we have a little one. But, the stain protection is supposed to be remarkable! We shall see. 

9 comments:

  1. I saw that sofa, fabulous choice! I wouldn't have thought of Macy's for furniture, but a lot of bloggers have given them great reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this sofa and its the best. Never have had a problem with stains--but I live alone with my little pom. It's classy, and gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, you're seriously making me regret my sofa choice. That is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous sofa! I love the clean lines and tufting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want, I want, I want! This is a gorg sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sofa!!! Good for you for being brave with the color choice...it does wash and you can always get it professionally cleaned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sofa is gorgeous! I specked the same one for a client just a few weeks back! Better get on ordering that if it is a month lead time! Love you blog and am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete