home baby our home featured advertise services

Saturday, February 18, 2012

It's the Weekend

Any big plans for your weekend? I plan on spring shopping and adding lots and lots of bright hues to my wardrobe. It also happens to be the hubs birthday on Saturday so we have a birthday dinner with friends planned. Oh wait, it's my birthday dinner too. And our friends. Our birthdays are all 2 days apart meaning my big day is on Monday! I'm going to be 30, AGAIN! Funny how that works!


I absolutely love BIRTHDAYS! It's my one day out of the year to live it up! I really prefer birthday weeks, but that's hard to justify since hubby shares the week. 

A birthday dinner means a birthday outfit. So, I ordered this skirt and I'm really hoping it arrives in time.  I'm going to put my own spin on this outfit including a sleeve since it will be cool.


Here's to a wonderful birthday weekend! Anyone else celebrating a birthday this weekend?



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Megan! Have a fabulous weekend! Love the pink and turquoise...I want to run out and buy that entire outfit...so cute.

    ReplyDelete