home baby our home featured advertise services

Monday, August 15, 2011

Change of Plans {Foyer}

OMG! It's Monday, really?! I hope everyone had a great weekend, woke up refreshed today, and put their productive boots on to tackle another week. I woke up to Baby A hugs and smooches so I'm having a better week than last already.

I told you in this post not long ago that I was on the hunt for a round pedestal table for a client's home. Well, my client has a Pinterest addiction as do I, and she found some new inspiration for her foyer. These images are stunning so I can see why she picked them.






We decided to work backwards and start with accessories to style the table that hasn't been purchased. Our first stop on the hunt was at Pier 1. I knew of just the right mirror and lamp to fit her style. Here's what we ended up leaving with.



Both were great finds and fit within her budget. The hammered metal on the lamp gives it texture and the aqua shade will give the space color until it is eventually painted. I suggested the octagon mirror since she already has sunburst style mirrors in her living area. You can't beat a mirror of this size and quality for under $200.

My mission today is to find her a table so we can get this space outfitted. I might even find her a decorative stool or pouf. You just never know what I'll turn up with.

1 comment: